War Against Cultism



Cultism!Cultism!!Cultism!!!.How I wonder how destructive you have been to our future leaders,Shattering and Destroying the destiny and future of innocent soul.
I cry, I weep, I sorrow within me. I ask myself what is really going on "Is Cultism Taking Over The World ?"
I do not have an answer for this question but the fact still remains that Cultism is becoming more rampant in this country,Even in secondary schools and universities. The number of students and individuals that join cults tends to increase daily. People are intimidated and petrified.
Before,it was believed that cult was meant for males but now females are out numbering males in cultism. My fellow Youth let try to make the world a better and a safer place for us. Remember what u sow that what u will reap. Let Us Not Destroy Our Own Future Because Of Our Selfish Desire. Be Wise And Think Fast . Let Join Together And Fight Cultism To The End.!!!! Thank you and stay tuned for more on "War Against Cultism"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MIND GAME

NIGERIAN NEPA

Web based money making fantasy football